Jim Jam Chocolate Spread is a delicious chocolate spread that comes in various flavours. The brand was launched in the UK and has become a household name.
When you’re craving a sweet treat, sometimes it’s nice to go for something a bit different and try something new, which is why we love Jim jam chocolate spread!
You can find this tasty spread at most supermarkets, but if you want to make it even easier for yourself and cut down on the syns, the syns value for this sweet treat is just 3.5 Syns per 100g.
For some people, the chocolate spread is the one food they can’t live without, but it is also one of the highest syns in the world.
It’s not hard to see why chocolate spread has a very high sugar content with a syn value of 7.5 per tablespoon, so if you are trying to stay within your syn allowance, it can be tricky to find the right balance.
However, JimJams chocolate spread has just 3.5 syn per 100g, which means that you can have a chocolate spread per day and still stay within your daily syn allowance.
Chocolate spread is an excellent alternative to butter as it contains fewer calories and fat and tastes so much better.
Those who love chocolate will be delighted to know that there are many different ways to make chocolate spread at home, but in this recipe, we have created a delicious chocolate spread using just a few ingredients.
• 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup (75g) plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
• Pinch of salt
• 8oz (225g) dark or white chocolate
1. Over medium heat, heat the milk until bubbles appear around the edges. Stir in the cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate of sodium and salt. Mix well.
2. Stir continuously while bringing the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, remove from the heat and add the chocolate pieces. Whisk until smooth. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
This delicious chocolate spread will taste amazing served straight out of the fridge and is perfect for spreading onto toast or biscuits. You could also use it in other recipes such as cakes and brownies.
We hope you enjoyed this post on how many syns in Jim jams chocolate spread. If you want to read more about our favourite products, check out our website.